NEFT / IMPS
This is certainly another re re payment channel that offers convenience and insures re re payments are prepared quickly.
Let us observe how it is possible to pay your Kotak card bill through this mode:
- Get on your bank’s web banking center.
- Select the ‘Fund Transfer/NEFT/IMPS’ choice.
- Include your Kotak charge card as being a ‘Payee’ by going into the details that are following.
- Payee name – 4166xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx customer title
- Location – Mumbai
- Destination bank – Kotak Bank
- Bank target – principal branch Mumbai
- IFSC rule – KKBK0000958
- Payee account quantity – 16-digit card quantity
- Once you’ve added your card as a ‘Payee’, you can easily continue with all the re payment by after the guidelines.
You need to use your VISA debit card to pay for your Kotak credit card debt. To make use of this solution, you’ll have to register your Kotak card for VISA charge card re payment via your bank’s web banking portal. When this is accomplished, you could make re re payments whenever and anywhere you desire.
How To Spend Your Card Bill Offline
Besides on the web modes, Kotak Mahindra Bank also provides offline stations to people who choose it.
You should consider if you can’t remember your due dates, the auto debit channel is one. The authorized amount are going to be debited from your own banking account every and directed to your credit card month.
The auto Debit Authorization Form from Kotak Mahindra Bank’s official website to register for this service, you will have to download.
Fill in all of the required details and then mail a finalized copy to Manager – Consumer communication Centre, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Attn: Consumer communication device – Credit Cards, 3rd Floor, Akruti SMC Centre, Khopat, close to ST Stand, Thane (W) – 400601.
Alternatively, you can even submit the shape at your nearest Kotak Mahindra Bank branch.
In your type, you really need to point out if you’d like Kotak to debit the total quantity due or even the minimum amount due on a monthly basis.
You can opt for phone banking if you prefer picking up the phone to pay your card bill. Listed here is how it functions:
- Phone Kotak customer care at 1860 266 2666.
- Select the ‘Banking’ choice through the menu.
- Request a transfer from your own Kotak cost savings or account that is current your Kotak card account if you are talking to the professional.
You will get in contact with their number 24/7.
Within the branch countertop
Visit your nearest Kotak Mahindra Bank deposit and branch the money for the card re re payment. To locate a branch, you can travel to Kotak’s formal site when it comes to list. You are able to deliver an SMS ‘K Branch ‘ to 9971056767 or 5676788.
If you should be maybe perhaps not comfortable depositing cash, you may want to clear your dues by having a cheque. Address this cheque to Kotak Mahindra charge card A/C, which include your Kotak charge card’s 16-digit quantity. Then you’re able to drop this cheque in a drop package during the ATM or some of the Kotak Mahindra Bank branches.
You will find record of branches on Kotak’s official web site or by delivering an SMS ‘K DROPBOX ‘ to 5676788.
FAQs on Kotak Bank Card Bill Payment
- Which banking institutions gain payday loan Atlantic no credit check access to the WebPAY solution?
It must just just take 2 to 3 trading days for the transfer to mirror in your charge card account.
Any kind of costs for cash re payments?